Beard Boys Shaving Oil will prevent razor burns, rashes and all the other nasty stuff associated with shaving.
We at Beard Boys do not condone the shaving of beards but you gotta clean up the edges around your neckline and this Shaving Oil will do the trick.
- Wash your face to remove dead skin and fat. It is the best if you shave just after taking a shower.
- Get moisture into the hairs.
- Put a few drops of shaving oil into the palm of your hand (3-6 Drops is enough) and with two fingers apply it to all the places on your face that you want to shave.
- Splash some more (hot) water on your face – the fact that water and oil do not mix well is the reason why your blade glides so fine.
- First shave twice in the direction of the grain
- Splash your face with cold water to get rid of any hair remains and to close the pores.