- Wash your face to remove dead skin and fat. It is the best if you shave just after taking a shower.
- Get moisture into the hairs.
- Put a few drops of shaving oil into the palm of your hand (3-6 Drops is enough) and with two fingers apply it to all the places on your face that you want to shave.
- Splash some more (hot) water on your face – the fact that water and oil do not mix well is the reason why your blade glides so fine.
- First shave twice in the direction of the grain
- Splash your face with cold water to get rid of any hair remains and to close the pores.